- About Munnar
- 10 Things to do in munnar
- Munnar Distance Chart
- Munnar Images
- Munnar Homestays
- Munnar weather & temperature Now
- Munnar Hotels &Resorts
- MDM(Munnar Destination Makers)
- munnar trekking adventure
- Munnar Travel Mart
- munnar tourist places
- munnar weather
- Where to Stay
- Where to Go
- Things to do
- Taxi Services
- How to Reach
- Where to Buy
- News & Events
MDM Tourism Badminton Tournament - 2019 Registration started
Date: 20th & 21th July 2019
Venue: Ace Badminton Academy,Adimali
Fixtures: To be announced
- Rs 4000 per team .
- Payment by Bank Transfer or by Cash payable to Munnar Destination Makers or through MDM website link.
- Only Doubles will be played.
- Team to be from related field. ( Hotel Associations & Travel Agents)
- There are no age restrictions, no gender restrictions, any where from Kerala.
- Shuttles will be provided
- Yellow Nylon Yonex Mavis 350
- Proper athletic clothing and appropriate non-marking footwear are required
- Avoid walking on the courts and near the courts during rallies and games in progress
- All players must check in at the draw desk before the tournament start time.
- Late arrivals will result in loss of warm-up time (5 minutes after match is called), or loss of match (15 minutes after match is called). Timer starts when one whole team is on court warming up.
- Timekeepers may be present to remind players to start the game on time. The players shall respect the timekeepers and start the game immediately after the first reminder.
- If there is a disagreement on the line judge, the call shall be made by the player who is closest to the bird before line judge arrives. Line judge could be requested if resources are allowed.
- After each point, the score should be announced loud and clear by both sides of players. The score must be agreed by both sides before the next point is in play.
- If there is a disagreement in score, the team announcing the score will be used as an official score before an umpire arrives.
- An umpire could be requested if the resources are allowed.
- Please Carry two or three valuable ID proof stating that you are working in the Organisation