Anakkulam Wild Elephant Village Visit ( off road jeep tour )
Start Time: 11 am | End Time: 9 pm
Staring From Munnar town with Jeep ( maximum 10 pax)to Anakulam. Anakulam is an amphitheatre surrounded by Reserve forests. It has high uniqueness due to geographical, climatic and cultural richness. The land of Marayur are well known to the world. The of Muthuvans and Hill Pulayas are suigeneris by its own. The panoramic view of step cultivation lands of Anakulam surrounded by huge mountains is mesmerizing. Anakkulam Safari explores all these enchanting uniqueness within few hours.
- Lekshmi tea plantation view
- Viripara view point
- Viripara waterfalls visit with shower
- Viripara tiger cave visit
- Rubber plantation visit
- Perumankuth water falls
- River crossing
- hanging bridge
- Swimming in the danger free river
- off road drive ( inside forest)
- wild elephant arrival place
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax).
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Transportation to/from attractions.
- Confirmation and contact details will be received at time of booking @ our team will connect you.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at Munnar, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our team members select only the most experienced and reliable operators in Munnar, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Munnar Town / we are come to pick your hotel
Departure time 0830 am Duration 4 hours (approx.) Return : Pick up poit
Things to do
Opening: 7.AM | Closing: 4 PM
Opening: 9 am | Closing: 7
Opening: 11 am | Closing: 9 pm
Opening: 8 AM | Closing: 8 PM
Where to Stay
Address: Lockhart Tea Museum, Munnar
Hotel Class: Tent Camping
Address: 3rd mile , Pallivasal post
Hotel Class: Deluxe
Hotel Class: Home stay