Eravikulam National park entry ticket for Indian Adults
Start Time: 7.AM | End Time: 4 PM
Rajamala is the tourism zone of Eravikulam National Park and is a place where one can see Nilgiri Tahr at close quarter.The tourism zone will be closed in calving season during Feb – March every year. Visitors can get assured sighting of Nilgiri Tahr, feel the kurinji and experience the shola grassland eco system. Visitors will be picked from 5th Mile on safari buses and dropped back. The park have restaurants, eco shops and an amenity centre.
Entry time: 7:00 am – 4.00 pm
Entry Fee for Indian adults ;
- Park fee – 125/-
- Service charge & GST : 19/-
What to know on booking time ?
- Bookings are avilable only after 48 hrs .
- Mention your Check inn Time on specific area (Write your Needs.) ( Eg; 7:00 - 8:00, 8:00 - 9:00, 9:00- 10:00,10:00 - 11:00, 11:00 - 12:00, 12:00 - 13:00, 13:00 - 14:00, 14:00 - 15:00, 15:00 - 16:00)
- Customer should submit the original Photo ID proof of each person visiting, the same which is submitted during booking. It applies to the accompanying customers too..
- For the same ID proof only one person will be allowed in to the park and all other persons will not be allowed.
- Send id proof details ( Name , ID proof type, Id proof number & Natinality ) to email@example.com
- Booking confirmation will get after payment via Email.
- Parking entry tickets will get with in 4 hrs after the e-mail confirmation.
- Service charge & GST ( for Munnar info booking system)
- For more booking enquiery, contact team Munnar Info +919400143111.
Eravikulam National Park : February to March
Things to do
Opening: 7.AM | Closing: 4 PM
Opening: 9 am | Closing: 7
Opening: 11 am | Closing: 9 pm
Opening: 8 AM | Closing: 8 PM
Where to Stay
Address: Lockhart Tea Museum, Munnar
Hotel Class: Tent Camping
Address: 3rd mile , Pallivasal post
Hotel Class: Deluxe
Hotel Class: Home stay