Start Time: 5:30 AM | End Time: 7 PM
Team OAJ invites you all for thrilling adventure journey in Jeep Safari in order to explore the hidden beauty of Munnar. Even though Munnar is a small town, every inch of Munnar is equally beautiful. The flora and fauna can be experienced by going close to them. A jeep safari to experience Munnar gives even more fun and adventures and Team OAJ makes one experience the most memorable trip of their life.
Our package includes a thrilling and funny off road, a tourist village and waterfall, hanging bridge, the serene beauty of a dam, a picnic point, Top station (sunrise and sunset if possible), a beautiful lake view. 3 Hr. we charge Rs. 2,800/- per trip.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax).
- Bottled water & Fruits. Professional guide.
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Transportation to/from attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking @ our team will connect you.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at Munnar, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our team members select only the most experienced and reliable operators in Munnar, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Team OAJ, Chithirapuram South, Munnar.
Departure time Duration 3 hours (approx.) Return : At Pick up paint
Things to do
Opening: 7.AM | Closing: 4 PM
Opening: 9 am | Closing: 7
Opening: 11 am | Closing: 9 pm
Opening: 8 AM | Closing: 8 PM
Where to Stay
Address: Lockhart Tea Museum, Munnar
Hotel Class: Tent Camping
Address: 3rd mile , Pallivasal post
Hotel Class: Deluxe
Hotel Class: Home stay