- About Munnar
- 10 Things to do in munnar
- Munnar Distance Chart
- Munnar Images
- Munnar Homestays
- Munnar weather & temperature Now
- Munnar Hotels &Resorts
- MDM(Munnar Destination Makers)
- munnar trekking adventure
- Munnar Travel Mart
- munnar tourist places
- munnar weather
- Where to Stay
- Where to Go
- Things to do
- Taxi Services
- How to Reach
- Where to Buy
- News & Events
- Whats app Chat
Mountain Hikking & Swimming / Bathing in the Viripara water falls
Start Time: 8.30 am | End Time: 4 PM
The trek will start at the height of 1420 meters MSL (approx), we will start through the tea plantations for about 30 to 40 minutes, After reaching the top of the hill, rest of our couple of hours trek will be on the ridge which offers beautiful views around, it will be through grasslands, one side will be rocky mountain slope and the other side will be tea plantations, patches of Shola forest etc…, in a clear sky day we could see the Anaimudi “highest peak in S. India” and the water reservoir of Idukki Dam which listed as highest arch dams in Asia and third tallest dam in India. We will have refreshment/picnic lunch at any suitable place during the trek, our trek we will be through Nature Zone where we can see some of exotic spices like Coffee, Cardamom, etc…, also its one of the best places to spot some endemic birds of this part of Western Ghats. Will have another 40 minutes to 01 hours walk through the tea plantations to finish the trek, highest point of this trek will be about 1950 meters MSL (approx)
After Frive to Viripara View point, Viripara water falls for bathing and swiming , Spises garden , karadipara vist
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax).
- Bottled water & Fruits. Professional guide with transportation
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Transportation to/from attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking @ our team will connect you.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at Munnar, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our team members select only the most experienced and reliable operators in Munnar, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Departure time 0830 am Duration 4 hours (approx.) Return : Munnar Town