Address: Kolukumalai tea factoty
Hotel Class: Camp
Trip Itinerary :
• Pick up from suriyanalley(basement of kolukkumalai)
• Off-road Jeep ride to campsite (1 hour)
• Tent pitching
• Short Trek To..
* Echo point with a breezy sunset.
*Top station view point ( Trek level - easy )
*Snacks and tea
• Campfire, Dinner ( veg / non veg ), Overnight stay at your tents
• Early wake-up 4.30am with warm organic tea
• Trek to siluva malai point for sunrise ( Trek level - moderate )
• Visit the worlds highest orthodox tea factory with a short trek to see the organic tea plantation.
• Visitors can sip different flavors of tea and buy fresh tea from the factory outlet.
What could be better than sipping a hot cup of fragrant tea on a mist-shrouded mountain that boasts of the highest organic tea plantations in the world? This is exactly what Kolukkumalai Tea Estate offers.
Back to campsite
|SI No.||Room Type||Amount (Rs.)||View Details|
Tent camping for 2 pax with trekking
|3600 4000||View Details|
- Camp stay
- Separate sleeping bags
- Snacks & tea
- Dinner( veg/non veg)
- Breakfast, Campfire
- 24 hours care taker, Guide
Publish your photos here to send us email@example.com