Half day Mountain Hiking with Tea Plantation walk
Start Time: 8:30 AM | End Time: 1 PM
We drive about 4-8 kilometers towards Munnar (road) from Munnar info ( tourist information center), to the starting point of Letchmi hills trek.
The trek will start at the height of 1420 meters MSL (approx), we will start through the tea plantations for about 60 to 90 minutes, After reaching the top of the hill, rest of our couple of hours trek will be on the ridge which offers beautiful views around, it will be through grasslands, one side will be rocky mountain slope and the other side will be tea plantations, patches of Shola forest etc…, in a clear sky day we could see the Anaimudi “highest peak in S. India” and the water reservoir of Idukki Dam which listed as highest arch dams in Asia and third tallest dam in India. We will have refreshment, our trek we will be through Nature Zone where we can see some of exotic spices like Coffee, Cardamom, etc…, Will have another 60 minutes to 01.5 hours walk through the tea plantations to finish the trek, highest point of this trek will be about 1800 meters MSL (approx)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax).
- Bottled water & Fruits. Professional guide
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Transportation to/from attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking @ our team will connect you.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at Munnar, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our team members select only the most experienced and reliable operators in Munnar, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Reporting place and time : Tourist information office , Munnar info . At 08:20 am. (Car parking and rest room facilities are available)
Departure time 0830 am Duration 4 hours (approx.)
Tour finishing point : Old Munnar ( You will need to arrange your own return transportation )
Publish your photos here to send us email@example.com