About Kundala Lake
Kundala lake Munnar
Kundala Dam is a beautiful tourist place and is about 22 Km from Munnar on the way to the top station. It is an arch dam. The Kundala dam has cherry trees in its surroundings which bloom twice in a year adding to the beauty of the place. The kundala dam is also known as the Sethu Parvathi Dam. The tourists coming to the Kundala Dam can enjoy the lush green surroundings of the dam. Adjoining the Dam is a magnificent lake where one can enjoy Kashmiri Shikara or a pedal boat ride .
The eucalyptus trees border the road to the dam, which makes it all the more beautiful. The Kundala Dam is the best place to enjoy the beauty of nature keeping away all the busy rush of your daily routine. Enjoy the quick munch of the food, relax on a shikara or pedal a boat across a lake to enrich our memories.
Things to know about the Kundala Dam
● The boat rides are available till 4:30 PM
● Entry to the Kundala Dam, Munnar is free however the boat rides are chargeable.
● Visitors are allowed at the Kundala Dam lake from 9 AM to 5 PM
Which is the best time to visit the kundala dam ?
● The best time to visit the Kundala Dam is from November to May
How to reach the Kundala Dam?
● By road
○ Munnar is well connected by road. The Kundala Dam is over 20 Km away
from Munnar by road, regular buses and hiring cabs are available.
● By Rail
○ Aluva is the nearest railway station which is around 120 Km away from
● By Air
○ Cochin International Airport is the nearest airport
Publish your photos here to send us email@example.com