Eravikulam national park ( Rajamala) online advance booking system for Indian Adults.
Rajamala is the tourism zone of Eravikulam National Park and is a place where one can see Nilgiri Tahr at close quarter.The tourism zone will be closed in calving season during Feb – March every year. Visitors can get assured sighting of Nilgiri Tahr, feel the kurinji and experience the shola grassland eco system. Visitors will be picked from 5th Mile on safari buses and dropped back. The park have restaurants, eco shops and an amenity centre.
.......Now , Book your entrance ticket- Escape Queuing & Enjoy nature safely....
Entry time: 8:30 am – 4.00 pm
Entry Fee for Indian adults ;
- Park fee – 200/-
- Advance booking fee : 50/-
What to know on booking time ?.
Dos & DON’TS
1. This National Park is declared for the protection & conservation of the Nilgiri Tahr; which is an endangered species.
2. While on safari, sighting of wildlife is absolutely based on chance; not certain.
3. Carrying of food and beverage items into the Park is prohibited.
4. Do not litter the park; leave your foot prints only.
5. Smoking, consumption of alcohol and other contrabands inside the Park is prohibited.
6. Feeding, teasing, disturbing wild animals is strictly prohibited.
7. While inside the Park, do not keep pet animals, firearms, traps, poisonous or any other substance which is injurious to the wildlife.
8. Please take care to limit your presence in the designated areas only while inside the Park.
9. Illegal entry, use of unauthorized space, unauthorized trekking and picnicking is punishable.
10. Do not play music, honk or speak loudly. Silence can help you hear wildlife
11. Do not carry plastic materials inside the park as the Park is a Plastic free zone.
Publish your photos here to send us email@example.com