(Hiking In Munnar - Half day tour; (3.5 – 4.5 hrs))
A guided trek that covers tea plantation, grass land, ridges and small Sholas.(Available all the days as per Suitable weather)
1, Munnar Info,Chithirapuram (Main Office)
2, Munnar Info, Munnar( town branch Office)
- Starting time : 08.30AM
- Cost : 1200 per person
- Tour Inclusions :Guide, Entry fee, Water & light food.
- Exclusions :Hotel Pick up and drop off charge, etc.
- What to wear & keep :Normal hiking or walking shoes, long dress & sun protector.
|Tour finishing point||Old Munnar (You will need to arrange your own return transportation)|
What we’ll do ;
Munnar Info mainly providing hiking tours in Lekshmi hills in Munnar, Idukki. The name Lekshmi derived from the the name of Goddess Lekshmi, known as god of prosperity. There are two starting point for the Trekking, one is for persons who likes hard trekking and another one is persons who likes medium trekking. The two trekking are organized in one hills i.e Lekshmi hills. The land type in lekshmi hills is lush green & fertilized land, used to grow coffee, cardamom and cincona. Now the land is replaced by tea.
We need drive about 4-8 kilometers towards Munnar (by took took or bus) from Munnar Info, Chithirapuram to the starting point of Letchmi hills trek. The trek will start at the height of 1420 meters MSL (approx), we will start through the tea plantations for about 60 to 90 minutes, After reaching the top of the hill, rest of our couple of hours trek will be on the ridge which offers beautiful views around, it will be through grasslands, one side will be rocky mountain slope and the other side will be tea plantations, patches of Shola forest etc.., in a clear sky day we could see the Anamudi “highest peak in South India” and the water reservoir of Idukki Dam which listed as highest arch dams in Asia and third tallest dam in India. We will have refreshment, our trek we will be through Nature Zone where we can see some of exotic spices like Coffee, Cardamom, etc. Will have another 60 minutes to 01.5 hours walk through the tea plantations to finish the trek, highest point of this trek will be about 1800 meters MSL (approx). The Tour finish at old Munnar, near Munnar town . If you want pick up from your hotel , the charge will be extra.
Tour Inclusions & Facilities Available in Munnar mountain hiking tour
- Parking Available at MunnarInfo offices
- Entrance fee included
- Snacks and drinks are included
- Toilet Available at starting point
- Food avialable for Purchers
- Pick-up and drop off is extra cost
- Group tour
- Professional guide
- Camera allowed
- land transport
Which experiences are best for hiking & camping tours in Munnar?
This mountain hiking in lekshmi hills is the one of the best experiences for hiking & camping tours in Munnar
- All taxes, fees and handling charges,Entry fee, Trekking , Guide.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax).
- Bottled water & Professional guide
- Transportation pick up and drop off from hotels
- Need to book to 3hrs before
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking & our team will connect you for Id proof and more details .
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Departure time 08.30 am Duration 4 -5 hours (approx.) Return : Munnar Town
Click Here For Tour Idinary
Publish your photos here to send us firstname.lastname@example.org