Tea Tour Information
Lockhart Factory tour is not your average tour experience. We take you into our tea manufacturing facility itself – so you get to be in the heart of the action!
Our tour takes 45 minutes to complete. Tours are guaranteed on the hour for walk-in public. Maximum 45 people per tour. Please see below for important information about wheel chair accessibility, minimum age requirements and more.
Know Before Your Visit
- Our factory follows strict FDA requirements and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) to ensure the safety of our employees and tourists. Please keep in mind these restrictions during your visit at Lockhart Factory
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Photography is prohibited in the factory.
- Foot cover are required in the factory.
- Food, drinks, gum and glass containers are not allowed in the factory.
- Service animals are not allowed in the factory.
- Restrooms are not available during the factory portion of the tour.
- Smoking not allowed.
- Courtesy wheelchairs are available for guests but they are limited in quantity and are available on a first come, first served basis. Tour Guides will not be available to push wheelchairs in the factory.
- Tour participants must allow the tour guide to lead at all times.
- Prohibited items policy includes items that we determine may be harmful or disruptive to our guests or employees. Examples of prohibited items include but are not limited to: alcoholic beverages or any illegal substance under Indian law, weapons of any kind or objects that appear to be weapons (including toy guns such as squirt guns, nerf guns, etc.) Drones, remote control devices, skateboards, scooters, inline skates and shoes with built-in wheels.
- Reservations are required for all group tours. Advanced reservations are required for groups of 8 or more.
- Outside food is not permitted in our tour center or café. You may utilize our outside tables or purchase food from the café.
Publish your photos here to send us firstname.lastname@example.org