MOUNTAIN HIKKING AND WATERFALL BATHING
Experience the Mountain Hiking and water fall bath in the Munnar
(A guided trekking tour covers tea plantations , Grass land, mountain ridges , small shola forest for four hrs and going to Waterfall and view pints- 7 hrs )
1, Munnar Info,Chithirapuram (Main Office)
2, Munnar Info, Munnar( town branch Office)
- Starting time : 08.30AM
- Cost : 2500 per person
- Tour Inclusions :Guide, Entry fee, Water & light food.
- Exclusions :Hotel Pick up and drop off charge, etc.
- What to wear & keep :Normal hiking or walking shoes, long dress for hiking and swim wears & sun protector.
|Tour finishing point||Old Munnar (You will need to arrange your own return transportation)|
The tour includes two sessions one is half day hiking and another is waterfall visit.
Session one:, We Drive about 4- 8 kms towards Munnar ( road) from Munnar info to the starting point. In hiking we want to walk around 8to 10km total. The trek will start at the height of 1420metres MSL and the highest point of the trek is 1800met MSL. On the way we can see tea plantation, Grass land Mountain, patches of shola forest etc. At the clear sky we could see Anamudi (highest peak in south india ) & the water reservoir Idukki dam which is the highest arch dam in Asia & third tallest dam in india. We can also see some spices like coffee, cardamom etc.Hike finish at old Munnar.
Session Two: After the lunch we are drive to Viripara Estate- get Viripara tea plantation view, the main attractions in this tour are Viripara waterfalls ( bathing in the waterfall is possible ) , Tiger cave , On the way back we can see Karadippara view point also .
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax).
- Bottled water & Fruits. Professional guide with transportation
- Guide, Entry fee, , Water & - Transportation
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Lunch ,Hotel Pick up and drop charge from Accommodation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking @ our team will connect you.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
Local Guide information
Complete Guide information, including local telephone numbers at Munnar, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our team members are most experienced and reliable Community tour leadres are in Munnar, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Departure time 08.30 am Duration 6 hours (approx.) Return : Munnar Town
Publish your photos here to send us email@example.com