Kolukkumalai jeep safari
- Reporting station : Suryanelli
- Nature of Trek : Jeep trekking
- What to were : Trekking shoes, Cotton clothing & Sun Creams
- For Sunrise : Starting time from Suryanelli is 4:30 am , maximum 2 Hr off road drive to top point of Kolukumali ,
- Normal sunrise time : 5:45 - 6 : 45 am
- Tea factory entry : 100/- per person is excluded (Harrison estate entry fee just for entry if we need to watch factory will get another packages , we can use their fresh rooms and tea shop)
- Jeep trekking : Rs 2800 INR per Jeep ( for 5 pax)
Attraction : The Koddukkumalai has the best ever Sunrise view. Many people gather on the top of Kolukkumalai hills to witness this best sunrise. The trip from Munnar to Kolukkumalai on the rough roads before the sunrise is amazing. This journey ends on the top of the hill where the spectators will be greeted with a spectacular sunrise. As the sun peeps out of the misty clouds gliding the green hills of Kolukkumalai hills , the sky covers it in a beautiful saffron colour across the sky. Slowly the saffron colour changes to bright sunlight showing the beautiful greenery on all hills in the surrounding area . Thus the spectators are not only presented with a beautiful sunrise and beauty of the early morning but also with the freshness of the unpolluted environment.
Kolukkumalai by jeeps to witness and experience nature’s ultimate fireworks of awe- the sunrise over mountain tops, the inhale of pure high altitude air, the rare experience of the antiquated orthodox manufacturing process of tea and the sheer scenic marvels of mountain tops- the paradise on heavens!
Kolukkumalai is the world’s highest elevation tea plantation at 7900 feet msl. Kolukkumalai is without argument one of the world’s most beautiful scenic destinations. Started in the early 1900s the estate produces tea using the orthodox method in the time tested tea factory. Little has changed here since the colonial planters left leaving behind their legacy of one of the best quality tea you can get in South India.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax).
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Transportation to/from attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking @ our team will connect you.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at Munnar, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our team members select only the most experienced and reliable operators in Munnar, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind. for more +919400143111
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Departure time Duration 5 hours (approx.) Return : At Pick up paint
Publish your photos here to send us firstname.lastname@example.org