Address: Kolukumalai tea factoty
Hotel Class: Camp
Trip Itinerary :
• Pick up from suriyanalley(basement of kolukkumalai)
• Off-road Jeep ride to campsite (1 hour)
• Tent pitching
• Short Trek To..
* Echo point with a breezy sunset.
*Top station view point ( Trek level - easy )
*Snacks and tea
• Campfire, Dinner ( veg / non veg ), Overnight stay at your tents
• Early wake-up 4.30am with warm organic tea
• Trek to siluva malai point for sunrise ( Trek level - moderate )
• Visit the worlds highest orthodox tea factory with a short trek to see the organic tea plantation.
• Visitors can sip different flavors of tea and buy fresh tea from the factory outlet.
What could be better than sipping a hot cup of fragrant tea on a mist-shrouded mountain that boasts of the highest organic tea plantations in the world? This is exactly what Kolukkumalai Tea Estate offers.
Back to campsite
|SI No.||Room Type||Amount (Rs.)||View Details|
Tent camping for 1 pax with trekking
|2800 3000||View Details|
- Camp stay
- Separate sleeping bags
- Snacks & tea
- Dinner( veg/non veg)
- Breakfast, Campfire
- 24 hours care taker, Guide
Jeep transfer from Suriyanalle to Kolukkumalai not included in this package and will be extra. This is usually Rs.1900/- in each way. There are jeeps at suriyanalle village that you could hire yourself or we will be happy to make arrangements (only with prior intimation).
Publish your photos here to send us firstname.lastname@example.org